Sunday, September 11, 2005

Saturday Nite

Time check : 0035hrs, 10 Sept.

So I'm home. In fact was home the whole of today. Good gerl huh..? YEAHHHH.... Actually lazy lah to go out. Anyway my body still feel weak coz I'm still on medications & those flu tablets make my eyes heavy & sleepy. If u know what I meant.

Anyway the interview yesterday was damn long. First time I went for an interview that long. Imagine I was there to meet Mr Mohan @ 1330hrs but I came earlier say ard 1315hrs. The lady @ the reception counter was very lovely,very frenly. The area is cozy. They have a section of blue wall just behind the counter where this lady is sitting. On the right hand side is wall of shelves filled with thropies. The left side has a greenish yellow background with a few sofas & a glass coffee table.Very relaxing for a gerl like me who's actually there for an interview.
So then came Mr Mohan.He's the CPG guy in-charge there.He brief me roughly what are the type of questions most likely the HP clients are gonna ask me. Coz actually the HP guy supposed to interview me @ 1400hrs. But Mr Mohan asked me to come earlier abit. He was also asking me if I'm able to werk shifts. I mean like -dUh- of coz I can. I've done it before for a year. On the other hand, he was telling me that he don't want to put me on shift coz I'm a girl. I was like -WTH- . In my heart I was like saying "Just becoz I'm a gerl I can't werk on shift?" Guess the concept never change after all. So then @ 1400hrs sharp the guy from HP came in & joined us. Known as Mr Ang, he started asking me about my previous job, my education wise & all those blah blah blah. There was a part of the interview where I got lost but lucky for me Mr Mohan was still around. He kind of help me answer instead. *Phew* By the time I got out of the room, it was already 1500hrs. I took the train & headed home before class. After class, Rudy sent me home & by the time he reached his place was almost 2330hrs. Chatted for awhile before we slept.

Anyway today Rudy went to play soccer after werk while I continued sleeping during the rain. Sooo syiookk. Regaining my sleep after a very long time. It've been some time since I sleep in the noons. Or should I say that it's been long since I slept for 8 solid hours. Anyway I was awaken by a phone call from him saying that he's home. I was still groggy at that point of time. Then Mum asked me to send her to my Uncle's place. So I got up,changed & dropped her off. I got home just in time to watch the VMA pre-show on MTV. Very Kewl. I like Snoopp Dog's car. The interior is all LV. If only I get my hand on his car.... -drooL- Oh common' it's just an "IF" After the awards thingy I switched to ManU vs ManC soccer match.The match just ended few minutes ago. It's a draw. Same goes to Tottenham vs Liverpool. Bad BaD.

So my eyes are getting heavy again. I wanna sleep. Tomorrow got to study & prepare for exams already. Exams are just around the corner in Oct.During fasting month. Die Die Die. Hopefully I'm gonna make it thru.So nitey niTe. Or should I say morning......?
ZZZZZzzzzzZzzzZzzzzzzzzzzz................
Till then.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home