Thursday, August 11, 2005

HoLidayS

Ok I know I've not been blogging since last Wednesday. Let me try to remember what happened last few days.

Rudy booked out on Thursday nite @ 2359hrs so we didn't meet. The next day, Friday, he picked me up from werk & headed to Parkway to make his spex & get his contacts lens. Quite cheap I rather say. S$198 for a pair of spex with transitions lens & 8 pairs of monthly contacts including the cleaning solution. Then we had dinner & Banquet before we took a bus to skool.

The next day we went to town to catch a movie. I wanted to watch Charlie & the Chocolate Factory but he insisted on watching Stealth. Ok lah give in lah since it was on him. He he. On Sunday as usual went to skool. He played soccer in the evening so I went out with Mum & Dad to get a new set-up box for my room.YipppE!

Monday was National Day's celebration in skool. Since it was a half-day for students & teachers,the canteen was closed.So we had to go out for lunch.I went home after werk to send back the car coz I drove to werk that morning.Then off to skool again. Shikin msg me to meet up the next day but I couldn't make it so I just stayed home to catch the NDP on TV.

My parents & granny went to KL yesterday to visit my aunt, leaving me. Boo HOO HOO. Luckily they are away this week coz if last week I can't imagine. At least I got Rudy to keep me company till they come home. By the way we finally went to watch Charlie & the Choco Factory yesterday. I bought a top too. Bump into my uncle on the way home. Upon reaching Bedok Res, we had supper @ McDonald's before he took a cab home.

For now I guess that's all coz the morning just started soo I will update when I have the time.
Till then..........................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home