Sunday, July 31, 2005

EarLy Morn

Just had my shower. Went to meet Rudy who was playing soccer with his mates. Yupzz he booked out last nite & gave me a suprise by coming to our classroom to pick me up straight from his camp. Swit rite? I know. Happy mannn..coz he said he won't be booking out till next Thursday. Well he lied. Ha ha.

So this soccer-freak guy to the opputurnity to play soccer as usual. Went down the field after the match ended. Then go lepak-ing with our friends @ the coffeeshop near-by. Yeah his frens are also mine coz I used to werk with them so I know 3/4 of them. We left them coz Rudy supposed to get his food stuff for his jungle trip tomorrow. He wanted to get new sunglasses too. So we walked around the shops in central but couldn't find any coz the shops closed early lah down there. Or maybe we were rather late. He ended up buying himself PS2 "Winning Eleven" game. Soccer game I rather say.Yah Yah soccer again.Told u this guy's a soccer-freak. Wanted to get his food but I suggest to get them today after skool coz we've got more time later in the day. Then we jalan2 and check out the new V-hive shop @ the old Spotlight. Kewl cupboards they have. But I still prefer the old store @ Eastpoint. Was almost late when we left V-Hive so we took a bus home.

Got home & did my project werk. YUP..u read it rite..PROJECT werk for a part-time student. *Tsk can't imagine but what to do...Subject: Sensor Technology. Done it already. So now wanna go sleep. Gotta Be up sooN for skOL, got only 5.5hrs to sleep..zZZZzzZZZZzz.......
Till then.........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home