Wednesday, August 31, 2005

HappY tEachers' DaY & MerdeKa

So today's the eve of teachers' day & today is also Malaysia's National Day. I guess it's a call for celebrations. Like real.

Suppose to attend the teachers' day dinner today but couldn't make it due to class. So rite now they are doing the ACES exercise at the parade square. Reminds me of my school days back then.We were the ferst few batches to start doing this ACES. I can't recall what it stands for actually.Funny how this things are still going on in schools these days. But it different now in terms of the school h0urs. Last time our lesson/period last only 1/2hr.The most is 40mins. But now the lesson/period is one hour. Imagine! No wonder students can't keep still or at least concentrate in class. Their concentration span is very limited, more than that they will feel tired already. Anyway today is not a 1/2 day. They gonna study for 5 periods before they have the concert before they go home.

On Saturday, Rudy & I went to the new National Library some how located between Bugis & Beach Road.Damn Big I can say. But so wasted that the reading books is only at Basement 1. The rest of the levels are not occupied. We intend to go study there next time.Anyway we had our dinner at Long John Silvers. Then we headed home early that night coz we had a test the following morning. Test was tough but we managed to pull thru. Lucky! If not we have to retake the elective module or another one & waste our Sundays again. I managed to complete the circuit connection in 15 minutes. First time I finish a circuit so fast. He He.

On Monday, Rudy wasn't werking in the day as he had to werk nite to cover duties. So he was sleeping the whole morning while I was at werk. He picked me up after werk that day,sent the car home as I was driving that morning & then off to school.After school he went to werk & I had to go home myself. So he got his off day again yesterday. He met me at Eastpoint before school & had our dinner @ Banquet. While walking to school, saw some of the students who actually asked me for lighter. I mean like -dUh- & here Rudy was pissed off. He was like angry with the kids for being lazy, don't want to study, what they want to be when they get out of school & stuffs like that. I was too tired to reply so I kept quiet all the way. I know he felt sort of jelous but I can't possibly stop them from talking to me rite? So after awhile he kewled down & things were normal again. He sent me home after class yesterday. Yipeee!

Ok now the morning just started & can't write more. Anyway I got a class coming in so I got to ciow for now.
Till then....................................

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi thre...just blog hopping...Nice layout u have there...kind of funny i feel for a guy to get jealous over kids. I mean, they are just kids. Ridiculous. Unless...he knows something that we dun. *wink**wink* - Lauren

Thu Sep 01, 01:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Lauren tahnx for popping by. Anyway he was pissed coz the boys are underaged & yet they were asking me for cigarretts & lighters. He HE.

Thu Sep 01, 12:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guys r lyk DUH!!!

Thu Sep 01, 05:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially Rudy....

Thu Sep 01, 11:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home