Monday, August 15, 2005

MonDay MorninG


Boring. SleepY. Tired.

That's how I'm feeling rite now.Guess it's the Monday Blues. Hope to get over it fast man. Still got a long way to go before the week ends again.

Thursday was normal.Very slow day.My family got home on Friday. I didn't get to see them till Saturday morning. I was home the whole of Saturday. Guess it's just one of the lazy days.Wanted to go out with Mum but she was also lazy. Wanted to meet Rudy but he wanted to stay home & watch soccer. Lucky I didn't got out also coz there was a Man Utd match that nite. The best part of it all was THEY WON!! against Everton on away ground. HappY siahh.

SundaY: suppose to get up to attend class but was still toooo lazy so I got up later than usual. Drove Mum to Tanjong Katong as she wanted to get some tudungs.Got home & continued sleeping again till evening when Rudy called asking if I wanted to go watch Battle of The Bands @ Hougang Mall. The laziness was still in me so I turned him down. Ha Ha. Bad Gerrrl rite? Haiiyahh wat to do..? Then later @ nite went out with family as my Sister(Ellie)wanted to find a rack for her room.Went to the newly-opened V-hive @ Tampines but couldn't find any. Then headed to Challenger & while walking around Ellie suggested tat they all share & buy me an I-pod. Looked around but wasn't really interested in I-pod coz they don't come with radio. So my bro-in-law suggested Creative. Saw the new Creative Zen Neoon. KEWL & cheaper for a 5GB Mp3 with radio compared to I-pod. So they bought that for me in red. Yup in Red! Coz this new model of Mp3 comes with different colours:Blue,Green,Yellow,Orange & Red.YipEE! Guess it's an advance ******t for me. Went for dinner & after that home.

This morning I drove to werk so I dropped Mum at werk before that. Arrived earlier than expected.Let's see how the week goes by.
Till then.......................................

1 Comments:

Blogger Naz said...

Yo...you've been tagged!

Fri Aug 19, 12:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home