Friday, September 09, 2005

I'm AlmosT tHerE

So I made it for the 2nd interview by CPG-Amec. Suprise that they still accept me for the job. They told me that last time HP didn't like the concept of a gurl technician but now the concepts have changed alot.

Anyway on my journey back from the interview, I was feeling rather sleepy already coz of the flu tablet I took earlier that day. So I was sleeping thruout in the MRT. Upon reaching skool, my body was losing its energy already. In fact I couldn't even concentrate in class. So after skool Rudy sent me home in a cab. Got home,showered, took the medications & off I went to bed. The next day,Tuesday, I forced myself to get up & ready to werk. When I got to werk, I was soo moody & restless. & my nose didn't get any better by the time I got to school. So while in class, when everyone was doing their practical werks, I started to have breathing difficulties. So I got Rudy to call Dad up & pick me home. Knowing my Dad, he immediately sent me to A&E @ Changi Hospital. They gave me immediate treatment on the spot & I was being sent home after that. The doc gave me a day MC for Wednesday. Just a day. So I rested the whole day @ home even skipping class that nite. I even missed the Girl Guides Camp that I was supposed to attend on Wednesday. So yesterday, Thursday, I came back to werk. Cleared up my werk for Wednesday before lunch. Then one of my collegues was suggesting that since we're free, we can go for foot reflexology. So we had lunch @ Banquet after that we went for massage. Damn relaxing mann..! Syiookk...! After werk was skool as normal again. Then went home & sleep again coz I was sleepy after taking those medicines.

So today I'm taking 1/2 day for the interview. So hopefully, pray hard that I will get the job. Will update asap.
Till then...............................

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..gud luck...whr did u go for d foot massage niway??? how long??? hw mch?? soooo many questns...;p

Fri Sep 09, 01:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ozzy surprise NFL performer
Ozzy Osbourne was a surprise performer on ABC's NFL Opening Kickoff special. Ozzy emerged from a technotronic helmet to play Crazy Train, the Patriots' official entrance song.
Wondering if you ever visited this cheap do it yourself web site website that pretty much covers cheap do it yourself web site related stuff.

You could by to check it out, when you get the time. They have good stuff!!

Fri Sep 09, 04:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx for popping by all. I will visit the canadian webbie. Don't worry. Regarding the massage I went to Chen Kang in East Point. If u want a neck & shoulder it's $32 for 1/2hr. If u want the feet, it's $22 for 40mins(20mins rite, 20mins left).

Fri Sep 09, 04:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOIT..d one askin abt d massage is ME...4gt toleave my name...mcm syiok gitu kan..mesti sakit punyer..haha..me scardy cat..

Sat Sep 10, 10:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home