Sunday, August 21, 2005

~ 19 AUG 1983 ~



Yesterday marked the 22nd year of my life. Yup my birthday. A year older. I guess after all these years as u get older, the celebrations get lesser. The pic on is a Creative Zen NeeOn given to me by Dad, Sis & Bro-In-Law. It's a new one by Creative & the best part is it's 2 colours. U mite read on my previos entry about it. Mum & Granny gave ang-pows.

My fon started beeping at 0000hrs exactly. Ferst was of coz Rudy, followed by cousins & frens who remembered. Then Mum & Dad wished me early morn when I got up. In fact the whole day my fon was ringing & beeping non-stop. Kinda touched actually. Imagine frens whom I seldom meet all remembered. Even aunties & grandaunties too. Anyone wanna guess what's the most common line of the day?...it's "Cepat2 dapat jodoh." I mean yah I know I'm getting older but marriage have never come across my mind. Yes true I'm seeing someone now but we both aren't mentally,physically & financially prepared coz we are both juggling between werk & studies. So marriage is currently out of the question.

Anyway at werk, dear collegues wished me too.Suprised that they remembered actually.So after werk,met Rudy @ Tampines & he treated me to Pizza Hut. He suggested to walk around to find my pressie but we were rushing for time as we had class. Before that on Tuesday we had a pre-celebration @ Swensen's so guess I don't mind him not getting me anything anyway coz he also had gotten me a DG cam just last month. He's been spending too much on me lah recently. But he still insisted that he gets me something.Guess we gonna do it tomorrow coz tonite we're going out with Ellie & her hubby to celebrate mine & her hubby's birthday which is tomorrow. We going karoake @ Spans tonite.A double-celebration kind of thingy. So here I am while waiting for Rudy to come over before we leave.

Special Thanks to frens who have been msging me yesterday.
Till then..............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home