Monday, September 05, 2005

mY WeeKEnD

Guess the last time I updated this blog was few days back. But to cut the story short I can only recall what I did during the weekend.

Sat : Went to pick my sister & her husband up from WTC coz they went to Batam the day before. I made Rudy accompanied me as I wasn't sure how to get there. He he. I was very suprised to see Harbour Front. Very big.Loads of shops. Very nice man. Wanted to walk around but we didn't have time coz they arrived sooner than expected. After picking them up, we headed home.On the way home, almost reaching my house carpark, there's one idoit driver whu just turned out from the carpark & cut into my lane.Lucky me I braked on time. If not I would have banged into his car. Stupiddd A**. Even if I banged into him, it wasn't my fault.Bro-In-Law was like cursing & swearing. Got home, changed & surfed abit before I felt sleepy.

Sun : Woke up abit later than usual coz I didn't have the morning class. managed to laze around for awhile before I actually got ready to leave house. Met Rudy @ Tampines to settle his bills & stuffs before we went to skool. Skool was normal but only 7 turned up.Maybe becoz of the rain. After skool, Rudy & I went to meet Sarina & Ian @ Suntec for the food fair. We were late so Sarina told us not come up coz it was over-crowded & that she was stuck inside. Futhermore there weren't many Halal food stalls. Then we went to Tampines to meet the rest.We were supposed to sit & chat @ Starbucks but the tables & chairs were wet.The venue was changed to Coffee Bean. We sat there all 4 of us waiting for Liyana & Sham & Shikin & Aidil. By the time they came, it was already 7+ . Drank, chatted, took fotos & the blah,blah, blah. Then Liyana was hungry so we all went to Food Culture for late dinner. Topic for the nite : Marriage. Ha ha. Not for me. But for Liyana who wud be tying the knot next year. So sweet rite? Imagine settling down with what people say "High Skool Sweetheart". Shikin was also telling us that she's planning to get engaged next year during her birthday. Another awwwwww... Guess we have all reached an age or a stage where marriage is the next thing to be done. Ok so I missed out to mention how the girls are related to me.Sarina, Shikin, Liyana & I were classmates since Sec 1. Sarina is also dating her high skool sweetheart. Kewl huh? Anyway lucky that Rudy didn't felt akward yesterday coz it was his first time meeting the gang. He got along with the bunch of guys. Infact they all have something in common : The guys are all from the Army during thier NS. So they had something to talk about. *Phew* It was soo nice seeing all of them again after soo long.Guess we should have more gatherings in the future. Maybe during the fasting month..?

As for today, I'm down with flu. Got to get well as I'm going for a job interview later @ 1500hrs. Wish me luck peepz.
Till then..............................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home