Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Sky is gloomy

Rite now the sky looks dark, gloomy kind of suit my mood man coz Im feeling tired too. Guess like Rudy always say "My body is taking its toll on me already". I jolly well agree. We are both forcing ourselves to werk & study at the same time. Frens tell us to try to go on dates to keep the romance burning but honestly we can't. Imagine having to work from Mondays - Fridays for me & Sats for him too and at the same time going to skool on Sundays - Fridays for both of us. Glad that the Sunday morning class is ending for us this week. Which means that we can go out on Saturday nites, sleep late & still go to skool in the noon. Just a tot like this makes me HAPPY.

I'm soo loking forward to go home today at 1630hrs sharp to regain all the lack of sleep that I missed during the past 2 months. Tonite no class. Another HAPPY tot. Well just in case u are wondering why 1630? Coz my working hours are like 0730 - 1630hrs. See that's another reason why I lack of sleep. I have to get up by 0600 every morning,leave home by 0640hrs in order to reach werk by 0730hrs. I don't watch TVs anymore. I don't have time for movies too. And frankly speaking I can't be spending that much coz I gotta save to pay my skool fees. Damn! But I don't regret coz I feel that all this will come to a better end for me as I will in turn hopefully have a better job when I get my cert next year. I mite continue my education if I get a job that is of coz related to my studies. But in the mean time I shall just make do with it.

Ok I better go now coz got werk to do. WIll update as and when I got the time. (I wish)
Till then.....................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home