Friday, August 26, 2005

Here I Am Once Again

The last time I updated this bloggie it was cloudy. Rite now, the Sun is shining up so brightly & glaring. But u see I'm on the inside. I don't get baked in the Sun. The room is soo cold that my eyes are drying up & they hurt. I think I'm gonna have to use spex again coz I'm staring at the PC monitor everyday.

I think I have insomia. I just can't sleep at nite.Ok not exactly. I will sleep ard 11+pm and then I will get up again at 2+, 3+ and contineously till my alarm on my fone beeps at 0545hrs. I get very tired every morning. I think I need help. Ha Ha. No but I seriously do. Coz if I don't sleep I feel tired & if I feel tired I get very frustated easily & I won't be able to concentrate in school.

The other day I was having an email "conversation" with Sarina. In case u don't know what it is, well it's just that we were toking & catching up thru emails. Funny actually. She's actually a long-time fren. We were like in the same class in primary school, yup from P1-P6. On the day of the school posting she asked me which secondary school I went to. When I told her, she also said she got in the same school.So the ferst day of Sec 1, we checked our names on the notice board to see which class we got in & suprisingly we ended up in the same class & stick thru thruout the 4 years of secondary school. We did lost touch for a moment but we somehow got each others' number thru the "Hari Raya" cards that we posted to one another every year. Now that's what we call long-lasting frenship. Imagine 15 years already & still counting.

Anyway during the "conversations" I suddenly came up with an idea of lepaking. U know just the normal stuffs frens wud do. She was telling me that Ian,her bf, has alternate off days like say this week Sat & next week wud be Sunday and so on. So I suggested that we go beach or wild2 wet or something like that.She agreed. The date is set there & then. 4th Sept. Since Rudy & I won't have Sunday class that week too. It's really time to meet up with them. I mean the last time I saw them was at an ex-classmate engagement. So we both sms-ed the rest of the "gang" & now will have to wait for their reply. Can't wait till next week.

So now I'm feeling tired & sleepy again. But I can't sleep. I've got work to clear by 1300hrs. Timecheck : 1105hrs. I really envy Rudy who currently at home snoring away after his last nite servicing at werk.
Till then...............................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auw..u mke us sound sooo old...

Fri Aug 26, 12:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home