Thursday, August 04, 2005

BooKs StuFFs

This week is quite busy but smooth.Last Friday I went to the library to borrow some books to "accompany" me while Rudy is in camp. Borrowed 4 books which I have completed yesterday. So guess gotta have to borrow more today. This week is also tests' week. 1 was yesterday, the other one wud be tomorrow & the last test wud be on next Monday which is National Day's eve. *tsK

Dad sent me to work this morning as he isn't werking. So I get to getup late abit. Not really that late coz Rudy called me ard 0540hrs coz he's in the jungle & he's bored. Gosh he has been sending me shots of himself recently and my goodness has he put on weight. His face is now chubbier. Hehe guess going reservist makes him fat, in a way, it's good.I honestly find him thin last time but guess he's putting on the weight slowly.

On Monday, after werk, bump into my juniors in secondary school. They've changed alot from last time that I saw them, which was in secondary school lah. One of them is engaged,one is a cabin crew & the other one is in Seria to continue her studies. Had a drink with them @ Pizza Hut before I left for skool.

Yesterday was normal only thing that class ended early. Luckly for me coz if not I have to go home myself, walk alone along the dark streets. I infact got home before 10 last nite.

I can't wait for tomorrow coz Rudy's finishing his reservist. But dunno what time he's booking out from camp. Haiyahhhhh just wait lah. Like he has been telling me.."ENDURE" & "COMPROMISE". Guess I should be counting the hours soon. Already make plans with him on Sunday to catch "Charlie & The Choco Factory".
Till then............................ (I'm counting......)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home