Saturday, July 30, 2005

........

I was woken up early this morning ard 0550hrs by Rudy's fone call. Yeahh he was already up by then as he had to go report to his Sembawang camp by 8. Was still groggy at that time so I fell asleep again & he called again @ 0615hrs. Finally got up, made my bed then took my shower. Tot I was going to be late today but I caught the 0650hrs bus. *Phew*.

Work was rather a slow for the day. Thenn my fone rang again say ard 1030. He called. He was at Changi Hospital with his officer, don't for what lah. So he came over to meet me for awhile. Just a quick,short while to say hi. Tot of going lunch together but he had to rush so ok lah. After he left, I went to copy 60pcs of CDs for the Science teacher for Monday's Interactive Resource Day. Or something like that lah. Had late lunch today.

Now in the lab seeing the students do their projects. He called again said he finish @ 2000hrs so he'll pick me up from skol. HoooRAyyyY!!
Till then...............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home