Thursday, July 28, 2005

bUsy AgaiN

Yeah past few says have been busy again. Supposed to go over to a friend's place on Saturday but Rudy had to werk so we gave it a miss and I ended up go out with Mum to get groceries. Came home & watched "Bring it Over" on channel 5 then went to bed. Sunday morning was skool day. Drove Dad's car to school as it was raining. Went to Parkway in the evening.

The week started with Monday,as usual, busy with the lab works. Clearing up all the datas in the computers,all the history the students been using.After werk, took a train & met Rudy in skool. Tot of skipping dinner but grandmama cooked "dalcha" & her ever syiookk super-hot "sambal". Too sad to give a miss, I had it with rice & "kepopok". He he. Watched TV after that before going to bed.

Woke up at 530am to find out that it was raining heavily. Felt like going to sleep but got up instead coz if I do so, I'll be late & I will even to lazier to go to werk. Was still raining heavily when I left home for werk.Luckily managed to catch the bus on time. Went over to meet Rudy @ Pasir Ris after werk to get his "SlamDunk" comic #27 at his fren's shop. Wat to do, he's an avid reader of the Japanese turned Chinese converted to English comic.Yah the writer of this Slamdunk series is actually a Japanese chap. U shud know the popular Basketball clan called the Shohoku or something like that if I'm not mistaken. The publisher would write the Chinese version before sending to States for the English version then the publication would sent to othert countries.Soo complicated rite? But honestly, Rudy never miss a series, he has the whole collection & is still collecting it every month when his fren sms him. And becoz of him forcing me to try to understand why he's soo addicted to it, he got me started reading them also. Ha ha. But I'm not as addicted to them as much as he is. Anyway we had dinner @ McD's yesterday before going to skol. He sent me home last nite after classes.

Rudy's going for reservist on Friday for a week. So guess I won't be seeing him till next Thursday.Boo Hoo.Got to hang out with the guyss for the next few nites.But I think the idea wud be a better one coz the guys at skool are soo simple-minded thou they're married with kids. We can really laugh at one other's mistakes and wud totally forget abt the whole thing the next moment.Such a nice bunch of guys.Lucky for me to be the only gerrl in class.
Till then..........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home