Saturday, September 17, 2005

Love Is in The Air

Thursday nite : Was SMS-ing my gerlfrens good nite msg. Then my ex-colleague, Aisah, replied and we were like having a little conversation. So I was asking her when she's getting engaged and she replied "Insya'allah" Then we wished each other good nite & ended our SMS session.

Friday noon @ werk : Lin, my other gf, SMS-ed me asking me if I got any job lobang for her and she just quit her previous job. So I replied her saying that I don't have any at the moment. Anyway Lin's bf,Aidil, was my partner at werk last time. So that's how I get to know her. So then she replied me "4 ur info, bsk aku n Aidil tunang" I was soo suprised that I called her immediately after I received that msg. She was like giggling on the fon. After talking to her, I gave Aidil a call, disturbing him. SO sweet both of them settling down. They've been together for soo long already. It's time they get on to the next stage.

After werk, I bump into Aisah. Then we were just catching up when she finally confessed that she already got engaged with Fazlee on Sunday. I was like "Wow" Then she was like apologising for not telling me coz she wanted to make a low profile one. I was like it's ok coz even if I get engaged I won't tell anyone too. To me, engagement is a no BIG deal. He he. Then Rudy came so we had to leave for school.

Since Aisah's werking till 2300hrs, I will go visit her later @ werk to do more catching up.I feel soo happy for my lovely frens finding & marrying their soulmates. Wish them luck, joy & happiness all life-long.

Here I have Rudy bugging me when his turn will come.................. LAALAALAALAA
Till then............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home