Friday, July 22, 2005

*SiGh*

... I will always remember one phrase tat someone once said to me : "You can run but you can't hide". Why? Coz it's true u see. No matter how far u run, one day also sure someone find u. Take it like the 9/11, after they bomb they all fled but in the end a few was caught. In Singapore, look at the man who killed the China laydee. After few days, he was caught. See how advanced the world has become now. The internet has also played its role in today's advance technology. Even enemies can hurt or "kill" one another thru words of mouths. Like the Malays say it "sepandai-pandai tupai melompat, akhirnya jatuh ke tanah juga", which more or less have the same meaning.

To me, if u tink u're smart, there's always someone smarter. If u think u're rich, there is somebody richer. Same goes for all. There's always something special,something unique in everyone of us. It's up to us to make full use of our talent to shine in the world.

Why this topic? Hehe coz I just "bump" into enemies of mine bloggies. And to think that they are the ones to criticise me coz they never think that I will eventually find out. Well to the person, the friendship of years never did have a begin or end. But sometimes I wonder why she keeps on mentioning me on her blog. Is it becoz she's sad that we both end up becoming enemies instead.If she thinks that I have "affair" with her fiance, let me just tell clarify... She was the one who "match-made" me last time & when it did not work out, she said it was ok. Or is it becoz she hoped to be with someone else but instead the other? Well anyway none of my business. Haha. I'm happy now. I got a stable job, I got my lisence, I got a lovely family & wonderful boyfriend.I'm satisfied! So to the person, may I say this : Who cares about who now huh? Wakakakakakakakakakka :p

Well,well I guess the saying is sooo true : "1 person can never be satisfied with his/her own happiness". Too bad lah if that's the case.
Till then.....................

3 Comments:

Blogger Naz said...

hello... haahaa...yah, some people are just like that...but then what to do...just be happy with our own lives lah... who cares about them? ;)

check out my blog: www.naziscrazy.blogspot.com

cheers!

Fri Jul 22, 04:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi....
ppl are like that. never happy wif wat they have. Btw how you know you are smart? u now doing ur degree is it?how can a person "bump" suddenly on the net. think abt it...or u must checkin out at ur 'enemies'? hehehehehe.
if you want ur 'enemies' to know u checkin on them don't write on ur blog. then I say that is smart......


think abt it.....

Sat Jul 23, 01:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Guy who murdered the girl was caught in a few days? Is that ur speculation? I think u didn't really watch the news and only heard it from ppl who really did watch the news. Please update urself if u want to be precise on such news.

Ricky.

Sat Jul 23, 01:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home