Sunday, July 24, 2005

"U still carE?"

Hahahhahahahhaha. Very amusing. The 2 comments left for me. Why you still bother? Coz maybe like what frens used to tell me, your life is too bored that you need to know what others are doing to enlighten yourself. HA HA. Maybe what they say is true. Poor thing u fella. Pity u. No friends, no life, boring werk environment, no entertaintment, cannot go home late, mumy's child. Maybe some people don't see what they are doing, they overlook what they do but see others' mistakes. That's y lah like I said previously, if u think u're smart, others are even smarter. Here at my blog u can say what u like,voice your unhappiness overall u're a coward. Why? Coz u only dare to do so on my blog. Why not say them in person?Why not tell me straight? A coward will always remain a coward. HA HA. Let's wonder...... why u keep coming back?
Till then...................