Monday, July 18, 2005

I'm BacK

Sorie for "neglecting" this blog of mine. No time lah to update coz past week have been very busy with work. Then after werk go attend classes and by the time I reach home I'm already too tired to actually update this blog.

Let's recap of what've happened since the day I last update.Last weekdays were preety much the same.On Saturday attended my cousin's engagement. Felt happy for her as she's been with her boyfren, now her fiance, for donkey of years already. Soo guess now it's time for her to get on to the next step. Three of us actually grew up together. The other would be getting engaged hopefully by her next birthday, which is next Jan. As for me??? Ha Ha. Dream On. NOT NOW, NOT ANY TIME SOON. Ok back to the engagement, was kind of nice to be there. People from his side came & gifts were exchanged. She was absolutely preety as she wore white gown after which she changed into an Indian wear when her fiance came & they wore matching outfits. Gave my aunties a lift back home since I was driving Dad's car & they were staying near-by and anyway the car still got space. Got home was already tired. Went to sleep.

Talking about engagement, I don't believe tat u shud address your fiance's parents as your in-laws. I mean common lah.. u're just engaged u know.. not trying to be bad but let's say ur engagement doesn't werk 1/2 way thru, how would u feel? I honestly don't believe in acting like u're like a married couple when u're just engaged. To me, it's just a title. Nothing more, nothing less. To the eyes of the government, u're not legally married.

Yesterday my sister drop me & Rudy at skool. After class went to Tampines Mall to collect the new series of Harry Potter of Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince for my cousin, Nada. Since her birthday is this Friday & she's a great, BIG fan of Harry Potter, mite as well get it as a present for her birthday. An advance birthday gift rather. Then met my family there, go jalan-jalan for awhile, had Gelare's ice-cream waffle. Dad bought me a bermudas from 77th Street & while we were there, my sis met her ex-collegue there. Found out tat she's now the in-charge of 77th Street there.Wooohoo next time got more discounts. Hehehee. After that we went over to Nada's plc to pass her the book. Went home after that, packed my stuffs for today and went to bed.

As for today, well.. the day is yet to end but so far it've been so good. Fred, the other T.A is suppose to issue me my own lap-top later today. So got to wait till he's free later.
Till then.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home