Saturday, July 02, 2005

Cooling Down

What a day today! Dis morning was abit late for werk. Not coz I woke up late but coz I couldn't board the bus no. 60. Three buses came but was packed with schoolkids. In the end I called my Dad & *phew* luckily he was still home. Got a lift from him & was in skol slightly before the flag raising. Went up to Lab 4 to put my stuffs & off to the hall to help Mr Wong set up the laptops for the morning assembly. They had in the hall coz the principal was giving a speech on Youth Day. After the assembly, went over to the AV Room & brought the speakers & the mics needed for the Emergency Exercise.

The emergency exercise was held by MOE. Was rather busy setting up the place coz the Police, Ambulance & the SCDF were also involved. Even the media was involved. Funny lah. They actually wanted the prepare the students for an real emegency that should might happen anytime just like the Tsunami. Mr Wong & I had to prepare for the events that's happening after the that in the hall. The students were shown videos on the Tsunami, how The Singapore Team actually helped & the recovery till the end of the school hours. Then they had the buffet thingys for all staffs. Now the MOE personnels are still around in school for some de-breifing session. Here I am cooling down myself in the comfort of the Lab after 1/2 a day of running around the school. I'm gonna go down to the library after this to read & help Ms Puay with her computers. Will update again.
Till then.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home