Thursday, July 07, 2005

Hoorayy!

Ha I've not been updating this bloggie again. Ok Soo the last time I did was last Friday. Let's go try recap what happen during the last few days.

On Friday my aunt & her whole family came down from K.L. Together with baby Tara! She's my ferst niece u see,soo abit excited lah when I saw her. She's already 1 last June. That night went to Mustafa Centre with the family ard 10+ pm. After the mid-night shopping, we went to CMK & had drinks. The next day was just lazing around at home playing with Tara for the whole day. They left on Sunday morning.

For me, my Sundays are classes day. So met Rudy early in the morning & had breakfast @ skol. During the 2hrs lunch break, the guys played soccer in skol. I left & go Tampines Mall to help Rudy pay his bills & at the same time go check out digicam for myself.Found an Olympus 5meg.pixels for $699 @ Courts. They are having the GSS so there were free gifts including a tripod stand,2 256m memory cards & the olympus watch. Was telling myself "if only I could get it"..*sigH* Been just using the digicam Dad bought for everyone to use all these while. Anyway I went to McD's to buy lunch for Rudy & myself as time was almost up. Told Rudy about the offer for the digicam but he didn't reply. Was abit sad by then. After lesson was over we took the bus home.We had to change @ the nearest Interchange, that's Tampines.Upon reaching Tampines he said he wanted to walk ard while wait for my sister to pick me up. Then he brought me to Courts & YESSS he bought me the dgcam. HOORAYY!! But the colour I wanted was out of stock so we had to wait... Awwwww.

On Monday, skol was quiet coz it was a Youth day holiday. Did werk lesser than usual.
Yesterday was quite busier than usual becoz the skool had the Polytechnic talks for the Sec 3s & Sec 4s. The Act 3 also came to perform for the lower secondary students after skol.

Oh yupzz... Rudy just called saying the guy called him to come & collect the dgcam today. HOOORAYYY!! Soo gonna meet him after werk to pick it up. YIPPEEE!! Finally my wish has been granted thanx to Rudy. Guess other that, my life more or less rotates the same way everyday.
Till then...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home