Thursday, June 30, 2005

Lalala

I'm bored. The werk here is simple thou. All I do is to assist the teachers during their lessons in the comp labs that if they need help. If they don't then I go help Fred,my team leader. After school hours,I need to remain in comp lab 1 for the students to use the comps restricted only for school werk.Nope, they are not allowed to use for personal stuffs. Overall nuting much happen @ werk today.After werk yesterday,Rudy picked me up as he was off & we went jalan2 @ Eastpoint. We had KFC before we went to school. Headed home after skol coz we were both too tired.

This morning I helped Mdm Adibah scan stories books to be printed out. For what? I also don't know.He He. So now while waiting for anyone to come & use the pcs, I'm updating my bloggie. The teachers here are frenly. They welcome me warmly, make me like one of them already. Even The Principal & The VP. They actually approached me instead of me approaching them. Nice rite? I've been having lunch in skol since Monday.. nice & cheap ok. Imagine having a plate of rice with 2 vegetables & some ikan bilis only cost me $1.70 & the drink is only $0.40. Super cheapppp.

Ok peepz, time's almost up. Will update this bloggie again whenever I have the time ok.
Till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home