Tuesday, June 28, 2005

StaRt of A brAnd New weeK

Morning bloggie.. I'm now at my new werk place doing practically nuthing only waiting for lessons to start. Ha ha. So while waiting let me just update this blog. Anyway ferst day @ werk is rather scary at ferst. I arrived at skol while the students were having their morning assembly. As usual there were a latecomers too. The person that I reported to was not in yet so I went to the General Office to report. The Admin staff gave me teh access card to be used thru my werking days here. Then The Principle came in & introduced himself to me. A nice,frenly guy. The other admin staffs in the office were smiley & frenly too.Anyway still early to jude them lah.

About yesterday,woke up at ard 6+ to get ready for skol.Left home slightly after 8am, I reached skol earlier than expected. After the ferst lesson was over,the guys played street soccer while I just sat & watched them. Following that was Lunch @ Banquet Eastpoint coz the canteen was already closed. Headed to Tampines after the 5 & took a bus to meet my sis & her husband with Rudy.While waiting for my bro-in-law cut his hair, my sis & I went for foot spa & massage.Nice! The feeling of ur feet soaked in warm water & bubbly jelly-liked "Rose" powder & ur head being massaged at the same time. After the girl scrubed my feet, she actually put on some mask.And the feeling? It's heaven..! Headed home after that.Had dinner & prepared my stuffs for today.
Then I glued myself infront of the TV to watch Pesta Perdana 8 shown on Suria Channel. Great Opening from Najip & Wicked Aura(the rest I don't know who..sorie). Once the show ended, I went to bed.(coz takut tak leh bangun siang).
Till then.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home