Saturday, September 24, 2005

A Well-Deserved Break

Ok peepz I'm back. Fresher. Happier. Relieved. Stress-free.

First thing is I got the JOB. The job which I went for 3 interviews. YES! Finally. 1 burden off my shoulder. No more teachers bugging me. No more hearing of students' screaming & yelling. The AM wanted me to stay but of coz I go for the better offer, better pay & benefits. And mite as well I werk something related to my studies. Not that this current job is not related to my studies. It does but only thing that the environment is just not me. Frens who know me get shocked that I werk in a school. He he. So yesterday after receiving a call from Mr Jason Harvey,my future manager, I quickly typed out my resignation letter & submitted it to the AM(Admin Manager lerr), giving him one weeks' notice.I was soo happy that I was almost jumping in front of the students.

So anyway past few days we had 2 tests. We were both soo stressed up past few weeks & since we ended our tests yesterday, Rudy suggested to unwind today. Kind of a double-celebrations too coz I got the JOB. Got to unwind too coz I'll be on shift werk already next month.Thinking of watching movies but nothing nice to watch & it's too common to watch movies. So we tot of bowling. Then he said "Why not we go theme park?" Good idea. So I met him after werk just now & headed to EscapeTheme Park @ Downtown East which is just a walking distance from his place. We took almost all the rides except for the Viking & The Inverter. We played some games at the carnival there & he won 3 stuffed toys. Too bad I wanted the whale soo badly but he didn't win it. Oh never mind. While leaving, we bumped in Nana,our fren's ex-gf, who werk there. Chit-chatted with her for awhile before we headed to the fishing pond for dinner. The place has a very relaxed ambience. I had popiah basah & roti john while Rudy had steak and he ordered some satay to go along. After dinner we strolled to the bustop near his place to take bus home. I was sooo tired that I slept thru the whole journey in the bus.

So I just showered and changed & here I am typing this while watching Raven on Nick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home