Friday, September 30, 2005

The eNd Has Come

Today marks the last day for me @ werk. I'm soo happy. Guess the days in this environment is really an eye-opener for me. I'm just counting the hours till 1630hrs.Then I'll be free. Maybe I don't have the patience. Then I'm a loud person. So sometimes when I don't intend to shout I mite sound like I' m u see.

Yesterday started out quite normal. I got up n as usual called Rudy up coz he had to go for his Class 2B traffic test @ 0715hrs. And like all other occasions this guy wud ask the same q "By, wat bus to take ar?" Bukan aper.. si dekni ni ader short-term memory. Ha ha. Not exactly lah, just kidding. Only that he's very bad with road directions.Hehehehehe. So anyway he called me up around 10+ to say that he got to wait about an hour before he gets the result. Chatted for awhile before we hung up coz I have got werk to complete. After I completed my werk, I went for lunch with the rest & he called again. He was like .."S*** lah I got to book again." And I replied " Ya ya ya blah blah blah" Then he goes "U tau jer ehh. I'm soo happy I've passed." So we hung up again coz I was eating my black pepper chix @ the canteen. Yeahh this guy abit off.. Last time he told me he doesn't need a Class 2B coz his Class 3 da cukup dah. But now after seeing our classmates having their own bikes & our school abit inconvenience, he went to get his lisence. To me it doesn't matter whether or not he has a Class 2B. Public transport also can travel mahh.

I'll be starting my new job on Monday & I'll be on shift so I guess I won;t be updating this bloggie of mine for awhile till I'm more or less settle @ werk. Examz are also around the corner only......... *ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH* I'm feeling the stress & pressure alredy.
Till Then................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home