Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ha Ha It's Tickles Me

Well well... I almost forgot about this bloggie. Yup very interesting comment left for me.. I wonder why she still care about Fidah & I. I mean ferst thing ferst, I wonder where she blog-hopped from.. coz I only gave permission for Jariah to link me up, secondly if she is really Fidah's fren then be it.. why ask me to be "nice" to Fidah again. I don't see the point at all. Call me what u like. Ha Ha. Next is that someone by the name of "Rose" left comments on Jariah's & my fotopages. No doubt it is FIDAH.. coz she's that dumb to not remembering that the IP address appears on both fotopages & it is all the same. Hey Fidah why still bother about me?
Aren't we childish & immature enough for U? Or u're just doing the same to me like what u did on Jariah's bloggie? Do what u like Fidah.. Hahahaahaha.This thing has also made my frenship with Jariah & Din even stronger than before.

These few days have been fun coz of those lovely frens at werk.For me it's doesn't matter to lose one frenship coz I've made many more frens who aren't hypocrites. Thou I left the job already, we still meeting up & chatting. So I guess for now I'm gonna enjoy myself till the new school term starts.

For the unknown person, go ahead leave your comments & we shall see who care about who even more.
Till then..............

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi..
so now you stab your own fren?guess the sayin your best fren is your worst enemy is true. let see how many more of your fren goin to be your enemy

Thu Jun 23, 03:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to anonymous,i believe u urself have made ur frens an enemy of ur own.n i believe u r just one of those human who likes to make enemies than frens.nobody will be an enemy of rosie only if she does want to.unlike u,rosie treasure her frens.look at u,u r just one freaking enemy of rosie n her frens.

Mon Jun 27, 05:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home