Saturday, June 11, 2005

*yaWnz*

Morning dearie bloggie.. Guess I haven't been updating this bloggie for few days alrdy. Ferstly coz my Dad was admitted gave me no time to laze around infront of the pc. Secondly my werk hours are horrible,real horrible. I have no time for my family & I have weird dinner-break times. He he. I think I'm sounding depressed. No lah.. Juz telling you people.

I was like visiting my Dad then off to werk. I don't think I've actually sat down have a proper meal these days. Not becoz of Dad but becoz of my werking hours. I'm soo glad that Dad got discharged on Thursday. Happy that he's now Ok.. not exactly Ok but at least he's recovered.

I haven't been meeting Rudy past few days as he's busy with werk too covering a fren's who's on leave. Soo guess he won't be picking me up from werk tonite. Boo HOO. Yet to make plans with him..

When I arrived at werk just now, I got a call from Juliana informing me that I got the job @ Changkat Changi. Woo HOO. Glad I got that job. Immediately SMS-ed Dad, Mum & Rudy to share with them the good news. Luckily they never ask me to start immediately instead they say my ferst day wud be 27/06..YiPeE! Special Thanxxx To Juliana whu's been helping me all these while.

Got home,showered & log in to MSN.. was chatting with Fidah.. don't know wat's her problem nowadays.. always being so super-sensitive..like can't say the wrong thing to her now. Since tat day tat we were chatting with Jariah she changed. Fidah, I know u will read this.. & tell u wat I didn't log off but just block U till U change your thinking. I don't care anymore. Just hope u just stop being superrr-sennsitive.

Tat's it for the morning.. It's bedtime for Me!
Till then..............

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, just would like u to know that i read ur blogs and I find u somewhat of childish. If u were truly Fidah's fren, u'd accept her no matter how sensitive of insensitvie Fidah is and blocking Fidah won't change him/her.

Whatever it is, I do not know anyone of you as I am just blog hopping. But maybe u should consider who is being sensitive here. Take care and happy blogging.

Mon Jun 20, 12:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to anonymous,well basically u should know the real story behind all these.i believe,anonymous,that this comment is really from u.bcoz somehow it seems that u knew everything wat's going on n maybe u think that ppl r soooo stupid not to be able to know who actually wrote the above comment.. jgn jadi talam dua muka..

Tue Jun 21, 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger Jayz said...

rosie's fren: ouch, tt hurts..mcm kene satu penampar kat muka.bt then again, can tt person actually feel the pain or maybe he/she is already immune to such pain and tts why he/she is doin these to hurt others.kesianlah org mcm ni rosie.dahlah rosie, biarkanlah.sooner or later, he/she will get tired of this.im nt realli sure whether his/her other half knows all these evil things he/she has done..kesian dier..

Tue Jun 21, 03:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home