Sunday, June 05, 2005

SleePy But I'll trY

Ok as u noticed i guess it has been dayss tat I last wrote an entry for this bloggie. No time lah people. Wanted to edit yesterday before I went to werk but got to rush to the library to collect some reserved novels. From the library I rushed down meet Rudy for a short lunch together before heading to werk.Was short coz he had to rush back to werk. I know. It was sweet of him rite to get off from werk & meet me.Eventhou it was a quick one, I really appriciated his effort. Bumped into an old fren in the train after the lunch. He looked different now which reminded me of my ex. I was rather suprised tat he's no longer with his fiance' now, they use to be soo loving & caring towards one another & rather inseperatable. So sad. Guess it's a norm nowadays to not get married with the one u loves & expect most but instead with someone else. But not all lah. I'm just praying hard tat it won't happen to me.

Anyway I met Aisha & Jeya @ Raffles Place MRT & walked to werk. The team of supervisors were the nicer ones. Ha ha. Had dinner-break @ Golden Shoe.. I just had sugar-cane juice while Jeya had Nasi Lemak..man the Nasi Lemak was freaking cheappp.... $2.50 for rice,a piece of chicken wing, a piece of fish-cake, a fair share of sambal goreng & a piece of egg. Dad picked me up after werk.

Today I went to Banquet @ Raffles Hospital with Mum & Dad before werk.Was crowded but we managed to get a place. Had Lemon Chicken Rice. Then was already time for werk. Break-time was Banquet again but this time was @ China Square. Was still full from the chicken rice then.

Rudy picked me up as usual after werk on Saturdays. But he was late! I was soo freaking angry tat I nearly cried. I duno lah my anger tend to turn tears when I get tooo angry but couldn't let it out. Anyway things were ok in the train. Hehe guess it was partly my fault coz he just got home from soccer match & then he rushed home to shower & change to smell nice & fresh for me. Awwww. We were both hingry by the time we got to Bedok Res. Headed to McD's for some munch. Then he sent me home & he took a cab from my plc.

Just ung up with him. He wants to sleep. I want to sleep too. Tomorow is another day. Oh yah got an interview on Monday.
Till then..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home