Friday, June 03, 2005

BusY

Ok guess I was too busy for the past few days to update. Not exactly busy but by the time I reach home I'm too tired to even turn on my PC. The next morning wake-up got to clean up my room, help out my grandmama in the kitchen & by the time she's done, it time for me to leave for werk. Werk's ok lah only tat i got to stop werk soon coz my classes are starting soon. It's so sad but wat to rite..? N0w got to start job-hunting again seyz...Anyone out there whu noes any job vacancy? Pls inform me. Thanx. This job thou it's easy,the timing doesn't give me time for my lovely family & frens. Even on weekends too. I soo envy those people whu don't have to werk on shifts.

C lah i can't write much. Now got to go get ready for werk alrdy. So people just a simple reminder : ENJOY & Treasure the moments while it last. You never have the time to turn back again.
Till then........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home