Tuesday, May 31, 2005

waT do yA' thiNK....Wanna shaRe ur toTs?

I was down with flu yesterday @ werk.Anyway I drove to werk yesterday as it was raining cats & dogs. Dad made me to. @ werk the team of supervisors were really funny & treated us so nice unlike the previous team on Saturday. I made a few calls, some were very co-operative while others were rather unfrenly. Overall was Ok lah. Went to have coffee @ Spinelli during break-time. Was nice coz of the cold weather.Too bad tat the shops there aren't open on Sundays. Isn't it weird? The Banquet @ China Sq. was closed, Spinelli closed @ 7pm, the O'Briens Irish Sandwich Bar wasn't open either. It was a dead zone yesterday. Doesn't people go out most of the time during weekends? Don't they lose their business when they're closed during weekend?

Anyway Rudy & my frens @ werk said tat it's a norm for people to fall sick when they juz start werk @ a new place. I dun noe abt tat..Anyone wanna share views & tots?
Till then..............

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think its a normal thing to fall sick when at a new place. I was on MC 3 weeks after I started working at the current place..but i'm fine now.....i think...hehehe...anyways...they dun really lose business, coz raffles place is a working area....nobody works on weekends besides the unfortunate us who has too...heheheh..well...there's always boat quay rite????hehehehhe......fids

Tue May 31, 02:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhahahaha boat quay ain't my type of place man..so sorie gf

Wed Jun 01, 01:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat about Lau Pa Sat?

Thu Jun 02, 12:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gd idea but too bad la my dinner break is just 45mins u c.. btw whu u? ;0)

Thu Jun 02, 12:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fidah lah....

Sat Jun 04, 01:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home