Sunday, May 29, 2005

FinaLLy

Finally after say 2 years, I met my "sis" again. She's the one who recommended me to werk with her. & today was like our ferst day of werking together again. Soo kewl. Anyway had lunch at home before I left for werk.Met Aisha at Raffles Plc MRT & walked over to BK to meet more frens before werk. They look nice & sweet..but then i still feel it's too early for me to judge them. Gonna need a fews weeks to actually trust them.

Ok enuf.. Made my ferst few kols out to some households.Was kind of akward at ferst but wif Aisha's help it was smooth.Anyway wat the hell, I've been there & done tat before dis, or even in worst situations too. So I guess this job is not tat bad lah.

Werk ended @ 2230hrs. Rudy picked me up n send me home. YIPEE! I know he's like super-duper sweett & lovely. Tomorow is another day fer me @ werk. We'll see how it goes
Till then........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home