Saturday, January 21, 2006

L' Amour Colection

Yeahhh finally after months of waiting, I finnaly lay my hands on the new Nokia 7370. Hoooray!

When I first saw the fone on the website, I already fell in love with it. Anyway pun the old 7610 dah a year plus(the longest fone I've used). So must change fone already. Call me a Nokia freak. Anyway did my "findings" & searchings, I got the fone at Mustafa Centre. Yeahh... The cheapest all along coz one shop is selling it at $628 & another shop I went to is selling it @ $658. I got my fone at only $599.

I dragged my parents to Mustafa dis morning to get it. Tak sabarrr lah kater kan. Anyway thou the fone does not have the external memory(of which the internal memory is only 12MB), I seroiusly don't mind coz I already have an MP3(which my sister got for me on my birthday) & my own DG cam (Rudy bought it for me on my birthday). I get the fone coz it's soo nice. The L' Amour Collection from Nokia's new range. *SmiLeZ*

Oh yahh, Dad has lost some of his stomach fats after constantly using the U-Zap. He actually did after using it for a week. Kencangg seyy! It really works man. Now I'm using it too. He he.

Wanted to go out just now but Rudy was being activated & by the tiome he got home it started to rain. So we stayed in for tonite. The weather makes us lazy to go out; not only lazy but sleepy.

So I shall stop here. Wanna play around with my fonE! Hip Hip Hoooraaayyy!!
Till then........................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

colorado home equity loans

Sat May 06, 01:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home