Thursday, December 15, 2005

It's MiDNitE

I'm just feeling lazy at this moment. I don't know why propably just the feeling. Or maybe I'm just tired. Eating all those pills from the dentist & not resting these few days. Yeah been running in & out of house yesterday & today for doc's appointments, picking Mum up from werk, going to supermarket, going for classes & stuffs like that.

But lucky me my gums are recovering. I can eat better nowadays. Or at least I don't have to eat porridge again.

An old fren of mine called me few days back & we started chatting about werk. He was like telling me that the new company that was taking over the current place(let's not mention where this place is) has totally crappy werk contract. He was mentioning that you'll be given 3 months probation, which is normal. But if u wanna resign during these 3 mths, you have to give 1 mths' notice.To top it all, upon confirmation, in any cases, u wanna quit u have to give 2mths' notice to the company. I was like "WTH". I mean it's total crappppp.... & yeah he was also telling me about the salary-wise. That at first they wanted to deduct their pay& give them 13 mth but since many didn't want to join coz of pay-cut, they said that they will pay the same but they will only give them 1/2 of their 13mth. Another crap! Poor them who join the new company.

Speaking of which, I was watching The Amazing Race 8 this morning & Hoolaaaa The Linz siblings won the million bucks. Yeah I a great fan of this race. Sanggup tau bangun pagi just to watch the 10am version.It's soo kewl to see different countries & cities. Now I can start to plan my holidays better. The prizes at the end of each leg was soo "WOW". How I wish I can lay my hands on the car that the Bransen won.....................

This is also another season of weddings. I already got like 4 invitations on the 31st Dec & 1st Jan. Guess people are using this oppurtunity to get married/engaged coz these days happen to fall on Sat/Sun. Speaking of which, another cousin of mine is also getiing engaged soon. Also in Jan most likely. To the peepz, CONGRATS! Oh yah I remembered it's also my parents wedding anniversary on the 1st of Jan.

Hmmm.. Christmas & Year-End is coming. I'm thinking of getting away for a short trip. Dad was also mentioning that he needs to clear his leave. Probably we'll drive up to KL. But it's just a suggestion, planning is still in progress. See that's one advantage of not getting married U know. Dad's still paying!
Till then.............................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home