Thursday, December 22, 2005

The End is Near

2005 is coming to an end soon. Just a few days more to go. This year has been a year where I learn alot. Loads happen this year.. mostly happy ones. Alhamdulillah this year has been a smooth-sailing year for me and my family. Also goes to me & Rudy. He He.

This year started off by me going back to skool again. Yeahhh part-time studies. I guess I just wanted to keep on upgrading myself. So together with Rudy, I was juggling between werk & studies.

Then came along my sister's wedding. Preparations started even in late last year & Insya'allah end of this January marks their 1st year wedding annivesary. One year is almost here but she's not preggie yet. I guess I don't even bother whether she is or not as long as the two of them are happy. That's what more important.

I resigned in Feb. My parents were very supportive despite me being jobless for months. Yup imagine after a year and a 1/2 of werking life, I suddenly felt "poor" without the monthly income in my bank. Dad & Mum kinda supported me financially during this time. See how lucly I am to have my parents. Rudy was also kind enough to treat me to stuffs I couldn't afford. (Giggles).

I finally got a job as an IT Assistant in a government school where I werked for 3 months before I quit coz I got a better offer. During my days there, I met lovely people whom I'm still in touch with now. Frenly principal, wonderful teachers.

Mid this year, there were also loads of engagements & weddings. Engagements of cousins, weddings of Rudy's & mine frens. Sad I had to miss some due to werk commitments. Nevertherless I wish them all the best of luck & happiness all life long!

During this time also that I finally maneged to meet my secondary pals again. What a meaning time spent with them. One getting married. 2 getting engaged. Sweett rite?

Since I left the skool job, I werked for a month + in my previous company(the one that I quit in Feb) before quitting again as it was affecting my health worse than I had expect. I was rushing to A&E almost every week. So I guess the best way out was to call it quits even before I got a job.

Hari Raya was great. Was on a week off during that period. Kind of nice meeting all those long-time-never-see relatives again. The kids have all grown-up. Haiiii I feel soo old.

& alhamdulillah, thanks to the prayers of my parents, grandma's, I now have a job again after staying home for a month. Be starting next week, I hope to stay for long.

All these while, beside my parents' support & do'a(s), Rudy have been there. A place where I sometimes unintentionally vent my anger on. (Lafs). This moment, I even passed 2 exams with the last one scoring quite good.

Guess there's nuthing else that is gonna happen besides invitations to weddings & engagements. & Yeah RUdy's birthday that falls on the 31st of Dec. Hmmm.. now let's see what to get him.
Till then..........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home