Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I've Been Sick

I've been seeing the doc over the past few weeks due to my asthma. My health has been pretty bad lately.

I went to CGH A&E twice, once on Friday nite followed by Saturday nite. The doc said that my asthma is totally out of control & I realised that too since I started werking at this new place. I ferst thought it's the new werking environment but then maybe it's due to the hours of werk & the werkload itself. Pretty sad coz I kinda enjoy werking there. But I guess there's nuthing much that I can do about it coz it's affects my health too much.

Guess some people just don't believe it.. Well what to do.... People thinking I'm lying but I wasn't. I was really that sick that I couldn't breath & just collapse. I really hope to get well really soon as this sickness of mine have been affecting my werk, my mood swings & the people around me.

I got to go now. I wanna rest.
Till then.....................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home