Monday, January 09, 2006

2006

Yeahh it's been 9 days since 2006. My days have been good so far. Yupz so far so good.

My 2005 ended by going out to celebrate Rudy's b'day. We went to get his pressie & my sister's pressie(coz her b'day falls on the 4th of Jan). Yupz the two of them are just days apart. I got him a pair of soccer boots from Adidas & got my sister a mirror with butrterfly design. She's a butterfly-freak. Then we headed to Andensen's Ice-Cream @ Suntec for some ice-cream after dinner. Yummyyy... He treated me thou. Ha Ha. We had the idea to head down to the Esplande for the countdown but dropped the idea when we saw the crowd. YEahhh freakking load of peopleeee u noe. So we decided to head home & watch soccer instead. He He. Better still. At the comfort of ur own home.

2006 started with engagement & wedding invitations. Yup my good old fren, Sarina, got engaged on that day. Was supposed to meet the rest of the gang ard 4 but last minute change, they wanted to meet at 2.30 instead so since we had arranged to meet the rest at the other wedding, we went to Sarina's first & oh BOYYY was she extremelyy beautiful.. Never see that side of her. (Fotos will be uploaded later yahh...) . We then left just to meet Liyana & Isham under her void-deck waiting for Shikin & Aidil. Did some catching-up while waiting for them to arrive. The moment Shikin arrived, she told us she was also getting engaged this Jan 14th. OHh soooo nice...... 3 down, I'm the only one left. Wakakakkakaka. Aku lame lagi beb!!!! Soon after we left to Eunos to Junaedi's wedding. The deco was nice. He looked smart & the wife very sweet. Met some of my ex-collegues there.(yeahh the fotos later.) We snapped a few fotos before we left coz the weather didn't look good. Headed home & ZZZZzzzzZZzzzz........

Past few days have been nice. Only that I fell sick on Sat. Went to see the Doc & he said it was gastric. Damnnn..there goes lecturing from Mum & DAd. BUKAN diett but got no time to eat properly lah. Got to rush from werk to class then by the time I reach home at 10+ every nite, I'm already too tired to eat. Sooo I'm on MC today. Hope the workload at werk is not soo bad....

Anyway it's the eve of Raya Haji. Just gonna watch TV,rest & get well before Wednesday. Yup got to get back to werk on Wednesday.
Till then.......................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home