Friday, December 09, 2005

Wisdom tOOth

So after my asthma has more or less settle down, my wisdom tooth started giving me problems. I went to the dentist & he took X-ray of my teeth and from the X-ray found out that my wisdom tooth had grown above the tooth in front. There was nothing that can be done except to remove the tooth which cost S$400. Consulted my Dad (who is now my bank hehehe) & he told me to go ahead with the op. He mentioned that NTUC Dental cost about S$1K+.

So went back to the dentist, Dr Chan, to operate on my jaw yesterday. The whole process took about 45mins. The op was smooth, the only pain I felt was from the first jab. The jab that made my whole left-side of the mouth numb. But the sound effect was terrible. GOsh. I still hear the sounds up till now. He ferst started by expanding my bones. Then he broke my tooth into half as it was easier coz the root of the tooth was stuck inside my gums. Later he took the kind of plier to pull out 1/2 of my tooth that was stuck to the jaw followed by the other 1/2 after that. He then gave my gums 3 stitches to stop the bleeding & the hole.

I know it's gross to be talking about it but I guess I just wanna share my experience with those of you who have not done it before. He he. I'm most willing to recommend this dentist, Dr Chan, to you people coz his service is damn superb. The charges are cheap, the cleaning & polishing is good & the best part he do it with tender,loving care that you feel as less pain as possible.

Ok. Now I'm feeling giddy. Coz I can't eat properly as I'm on soft diet + the medications. I guess it's bedtime for me.
Till then......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home