Thursday, December 01, 2005

Months AwaY

It's been ssoo super long since I last update this bloggie. Not that I want to be away but it's just that time has been limited these days. Yeah. Werk has been tiring. My Sundays are gone & then there's skool followed after werk. Skool's been great. Modules are much more lighter compared to previous terms. Thank goodness...

So now is the season of holidays.. Boo Hoo. I can't get away coz I got no leave to clear & that I'm still under probation. Yup my aunt & family left for KL dis morning. Parents are leaving for Pontianak, Indonesia tomorrow noon. Soo sad the house is gonna quieter without the nagging till Monday when my parents get home. Yeahh...

Oh yesshh.. Another thing : A close,good, ol' gf of mine is getting engaged on the 1st of January. Sarina, if u're reading this, CONGRATS once again. Wish her all the best of luck, love, joy & happiness with her high-skool sweetheart.

I shall call it a nite. Got to wake up early tomorrow to send my parents off.
Till then...........................