Friday, February 24, 2006

It's been long

Yahoooo! Finally managed to "sneak-in" for awhile. Currently in school, the rest are doing their werk while here I am updating this almost-rotten blog of mine. Hehe...

Werk have been busy..extremely busy. School normal lah arr wat to do... Quite tiring as I had to werk during the last weekends, which meant my Sat & Sun were burnt. But I managed to squeeze time to go see Rudy on Sunday ..yeahh with Mum & Dad & Sis & Hubby. He's on the way to recovery. He can walk already slowly but steady as his hamstring of the left leg still hurts even after massage. The scars are gone just left one on his forehead. Something like Harry Potter. Hahahahahaha.

Anyway the bunch of us crazy gerls had a mini suprise birthday celebration for Zalinah & Marinah(belated) last Monday. We went to get her a cake from Polar Puff at International Plaza after lunch & our dearest Natra pretended to dragged her out of office for a meeting. Was gald she had fun thou she was shocked. He he.

Oh yah latest i heard : I now have to write minutes of Family meetings when Cik Khalid's not around. I suddenly feel so lost. Never done it before boy.. All these while meetings, I just sit in & listen. Now kena write minutes...*lost* Oh yahh Diana would be on leave from Tues onwards till the next Monday....Hope I won't forget to do stuffs.....

Time for me to go.. got werk to finish up. (Rudy sitting beside me dah start to nag) Anyway tomorrow & Sunday would be another long weekend as I have to werk again. Lucky at Tampines Mall....dekat skit.
Till then......................................

1 Comments:

Blogger Naz said...

Hehe.. it is a small world... when I heard that you're working at Mediacorp Suria, my initial thought was, "does she know my pak busu?" And she did...hehe...

Sat Feb 25, 02:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home