Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Dedicated Specially For Rudy

That Faithful Morning

Our love was tested in many ways
But on that very day
The morning you were on your way
To make my day

Hearing the news was a shock
Especially when I know it was my fault
I didn't know what to do
I was just afraid to lose you

Seeing you with the neck brace
Made me wonder if you're really safe
I said a little pray
Hoping that you would still be the same

Alhamdulillah my prayers was answered

You were luckly
Your bones did not fracture
Even at that moment
My heart was shattered

Thou you couldn't walk
And needed crutches to support
I could only thank God
In a way & a lot

I pray that you get well soon
Coz it's brekas my heart to see you now
My mind will not be at ease
Until you're safe, sound & at peace


Get well soon!!! We both pick up from where we left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home