Friday, April 21, 2006

Rest

Gosshhh.. weeks has passed. How time flies.

Last Fri : Went to Max Pavilion to help out at the concert. Sampai 11+pm. Ishhh wat a bad start for a holiday. The next day went there as early as 10am.Crazyy arr.. Terlalu busy sampai kan tak sempat tukar baju. Not any baju but just the dull uniform. Yeaahh.

Alhamdulilah the concert turned out to be a success with 4000 people turn. The show was in fact colourful.For more info, check out yesterday's berita harian.

Dad was admitted on Sunday, had his op on Monday... & today he's home.Amazing right? Not any normal op but a spinal one known as a key-hole op.Infact he was already walking on Wednesday.Syukur Alhamdulillah.The medical here is darn advanced.

Early morning today, Rudy called.Being the ever-sweet,loyal(hhahaahahahA) bf, he read out loud for me my exams result. I wass soo happy I passed that I couldn't continue my sleep. Hahaha.

Guess I wanna go now. Wanna catch up with my long-lost sleeping time.Why now you people must be wondering? Coz I'm on 1/2day tody. Yippeeeee!!!!
Till then................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home