Friday, April 07, 2006

A week has passed...

Loads happen during the week. There was the Dimensi Tour to 3 different places. We girls had the bonding that night.Then there was theAri's event on Sunday morning. The crowd was unexpectedly humongous. Imagine 30k. Crazy man. I went there as early as 11am & there was already more than hundred in the queue for Ari's personalised posters. I ended up being the mean, screaming , hated girl around. I was being squashed-up. Ha ha. Luckily it was werk if not I wouldn't be there. We were so tired after the show ended that Dd fell asleep while we were chatting at McDonald's. He he. Oh yeah did I mentioned Dd also became a screaming lady that day. & Yesh I got my own poster from him too (with my name lagi).

Monday & Tuesday were normal but on Wednesday my body decide to take its toll on me. Yeah I was already feeling weak before lunch that day. By lunchtime, I was dead. Not really dead but I lost my appetite & the mood to laugh & talk also. Come 6pm, I packed my stuffs, cleared my table & left office. Went to the doc straight after that, headed home & sleep till morning. I skipped werk on Thursday.

Today werk was busy as I had to clear my stuffs before the weekend & Boss would b on leave on Monday. Next week would be a busy week for me. In fact it will start on Sunday when my cousin get engaged. Next Saturday would be the concert. ANyone wanna buy the tix? Hurryy selling fast man. I left 3 only to go.

Till then.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home