Thursday, January 18, 2007

New 2007

I'm kinda getting lazy to update my blog these days. Duno lah y honestly.

Anyway life has been good ever since. I had a nice break before I started werking again on the 8th Jan.I managed to popby ex-boss, Fahmi Rais' new office at Duxton Rd. He always like the corporate color I guess & while I was there I met En Borhan from MP whom recognised me the moment I stepped into the office. We had lunch as we has loads of catching up session to do.

Werk have been good, loads of learning new stuffs, things u know existed but never know how it works, products & genereal knowledge. New frens, new manager, new boss. Thou it's nice environment, werk wise too early to judge coz honestly, I have not started werking yet. Im still on training. U know loads of tests & u need 80% to pass. But I luckly to have passed all the papers that I sat for & it's just 2 weeks.

Oh we attended Liyana's wedding last Sunday. It was raining thruout the day & luckly we dumped the bike & drove Daddy's car. Will try to post the pictures up soon.

For now, that are still 2 things that are left to be done.. & I only got one month more exactly to go..Lalalalalaala

Till then....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home