Saturday, November 18, 2006

INSAN

Just like any other normal Saturday afternoon, I was lazing around at home when I got a call from Mr.R (let's just name him that for now, he knows who he is). He informed me that he has updated his blog & told me to go read it as he wanted to know how I felt about it. So I did.

I felt that what he said or rather what he typed is so true. This INSAN guy. How this INSAN twisted & turned stories to protect himself.He even betrayed his own superior to be where he is right now. As a matter or fact not only Mr.R got it from him, I did too. But never mind, God is great & what turns around, come around. It's just a matter of time before he falls flat on to the ground & hurts himself badly. I'm not praying for that but it's what u call retribution.

To Mr.R, I know u are reading this. I know that u're expanding bigger from the day that u left & I also happen to know that somewhere else is offering u something even bigger *evil grins*

Till then........................