Monday, December 04, 2006

Just Popping-By

I'm on leave since Friday till tomorrow, would only be going back to work on Wednesday & I hope to know my faith by then. For now, I'm just clearing my leave which I have 2 more days, probably if all good, I'll take the Christmas week.

Anyway these few days had been good. I went to JB on early Friday morning with my parents (yeah they took leave too) to had the car polished but the shop or rather the outlet was packed with cars hence we just went shopping at Terbau City. Had lunch at the Black Canyon Restaurant before going shopping. I managed to find shoes that fit me just nice. For those of you who are wondering why the shoes fit me just nice is becoz I have big feet. Yeah, my feet is size 11 mind u! Anyways, we drove back & lucky no traffic jam coz I set an appointment with Rudy to get his laptop repaired. So as soon as I got home, he was already waiting for me at the carpark. We zoomed off to Sim Lim Sq. to find most shops were closed as it was almost 9.30pm. We headed to Parkway for coffee & cheesecakes before home.

Saturday noon, all cousins were called up for a short briefing for the event on Sunday. We met up at United Sq. Starbucks & were given HafizKoh.com t-shirts & caps to be worn the next day. Yesterday, as early as 7am ,we were all geared up at the booth at the Singapore Motor Association Show organized by MPT setting up his booth. Hafiz did 3 demos withco-drivers being selected on a lucky draw basis. The crew from S-Trek came down to cover him & the event. U might be able to catch him this Sunday, 12pm only on Suria. (Gosh!). Oh yahh.. due to the races & noises, the crew actually did a VO recording in Daddy's car!!

Yeah, which event never end with a makan session kan? So when the event ended at 7+pm, we all head down to have seafood dinner in conjuction of my parents'& my auntie & her husband's wedding annivesary. How nice 28 years of marriage. They're the best parents anyone can ever wish for.

Ohh little Faya is crying.. got to go feed her milk. Wil continue tomorrow.


Till then....................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home