Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Perfect WeekEnd

After waiting for weeks, I finally went to the new IKEA located at Tampines. Good thing that the parking is free but looking at the number of people, Rudy & I didn't get to see that much stuffs. Or rather say we didn't find what we wanted. He was looking around for a lamp & a clock but the body-to-body crowd got us freaked out that we gave up. So we made our way to the just-opened Courts the next door but before that we stopped to get roadside ice-cream & watched the invited guest for the outdoor opening party, Kelly Rowland. This courts must be pretty rich to fly her in. Talking abt crowd, Courts got even more people as compared to IKEA. We gave up again & went to Mustafa Centre instead.

Yesterday we managed to catch The Holiday. Lovely show but sadly I didn't shed a tear as per the magazines' review.

My parents suddenly become concern with whom I go out with. I mean they know who my friends are, the guys & the girls. But recently, they mention "Now, jgn nak kelaur dengan ur guy friends already. Not jgn terus but mesti cut down" & start all the blabbering.Hhhmmm.....


Till then...........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home