Friday, December 29, 2006

It's Over

When Insan told everyone that he didn't know what my job scope was, I wished I can smacked his bloody face. But I told myself to remain cool, probably he wanted to see me get angry before I left. I mean which superior/supervisor would say that to the HR people. It only shows that u don't bother to find out & u're not fit to be one.

Hence my journey with the company ended last Wednesday, 27th Dec. Since then, I got calls from Insan everyday.. u know the calling non-stop since the time I stepped out of office at 6.30pm till today!! What's the point if u tell people I can't werk & found a replacement for me but in the end u still call me and ask me to help? U've already signed my clearance form so what else u need from me?? I was damn pissed that I just rejected his calls. Guess now then he knows what I've been doing.The new girl.. let's just say I wish her all the best of luck since Insan told everyone that this new girl is better than me, got secretarial experience & all the blah,blah,blah. Sadly it turns out differently.

I take all these as a blessing in disgiust. Ya if he didn't do all these cunning thigs to me, I would still be there,stuck in the corner of the dept. I'm now lazing around at home while waiting for my new job training to start on the 8th Jan.

On my last day, the lovely ladies treated me to lunch @ Fig&Olive. Lunch was wonderful but the company was definetely better. My dear old Boss also called me up to check on how I was taking things the very next morning that I left.

It's your choice how u would want people to remember u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home