Tuesday, September 05, 2006

QuicK Updates

So I turned 23 last month.. the celebrations started as early as Friday, 18th, one day before the actual day.


18th Aug : Lunch treat from Saljit, Bowl & Movie on Rudy
19th Aug : BBQ organised by the preggie Elly (for her husband too actually)
20th Aug : Ice-Cream Supper again by Rudy
21st Aug : Received suprise flowers from the lovely bunch of girls @ werk
22nd Aug : This time round, my boss treated me to lunch
26-27th Aug: Off to Austin Hills Resort in Johore with Mum & DaD



As for now, I'm busy preparing for exams next Monday while Rudy's off into the jungle last Friday for his reservist & only be back this Friday. Just in time to sit for the exams. After this final paper, hopefully I'll graduate after 2 years. I guess I'm going to stop here for now & the thoughts of completing the course & not having to rush off for classes after werk make me a happY girL.

For now, I'm missing him but since we both now have 3G phones, we tried our very first video call last night. Kewl kann?Like he's in Pasir Laba Camp, (God knows where the place is) while I was at home in Bdk Reservoir & yet becoz of the advanced technology, we could practically talk & see each other via our mobile phones.



Ok peeps, off to do more work.......


Till then.............................................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK GOODNESS for 3G...terubat rindu *wink*

Thu Sep 07, 12:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home